The top ten defense companies according to Defense News’ 2015 ranking of the Top 100 defense companies of 2015 include Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE Systems, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrup Grumman, Airbus Group, United Technologies, Finmeccanica and L-3 Communications. Combined, these top ten companies generated 34% of all defense-related revenues in 2015. Of the top 10 firms, only United Technologies reported higher defense revenues with $13.02B, a 9.5% increase from 2014. The rankings can be found here.
- The ten defense companies of 2015 are Lockheed Martin ($40.1B), Boeing ($29B), BAE Systems ($25.4B), Raytheon ($22.2B), General Dynamics ($18.5B), Northrop Grumman ($18.4B), Airbus Group ($14.6B), United Technologies ($13B), Finmeccanica ($10.5B) and L-3 Communications ($9.8B).
- The fastest growing aerospace companies when measured on % defense revenue change from 2013 to 2014 are AECOM, 158.80%; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, 90.00%; Engility, 80.90%; Tactical Missile, 48.60%; Embraer, 32.50%; Nexter, 29.20%; PAE, 27.10%; United Engine-Building, 25.60%; LIG Nex, 22.30%; IHI, 20.70%; NEC,19.40%; and Accenture, 19.30%.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016