On Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM EST, iBASEt’s Conrad Leiva, will join a panel of industry experts to deliberate on the merits of the term MES vs. MOM (Manufacturing Execution System vs. Manufacturing Operations Management).
Camp MOM wants to embrace it as the new term for manufacturing systems while Camp MES doesn’t see value in adding another software term in the marketplace. Topics include terminology history, usefulness, relationships to data models and how the marketplace could benefit from consistency.
Hosted by MESA International, the webcast features MESA’s Technical Committee Chair and moderator, Khris Kammer, and three other long-time MESA contributors including Dennis Brandl, Gerhard Greeff and Gary Mintchell.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016