iBASEt is proud to announce that Conrad Leiva, Vice President of Product Strategy and Alliance will be presenting as part of two different speaking sessions at Deltek Insight 2016.
Deltek Insight 2016
Deltek Insight brings together customers, partners and industry experts for an unmatched four-day learning and networking experience. Hundreds of unique sessions are offered, including product training, discussions of best practices, case studies and business strategies. Containing dedicated areas and programs for the purpose of joining like-minded business professionals, Insight is designed to both maximize networking and engagement among attendees and connect people with the colleagues and topics most relevant to their interests.
The Path to the Connected Digital Enterprise
Leiva will be presenting the first of his speaking session at the conference on Wednesday, November 16th at 10:05 am titled “The Path to the Connected Digital Enterprise”. In this session, Leiva will be focusing on the what are the latest trends in Project Manufacturing. He will discuss with attendees how manufacturers are exploring new ways of creating and capturing value. In this session, attendees will be given an overview to learn more about the building blocks to the fourth industrial revolution.
The Price of Non-Conformance
Leiva will also be presenting at a second speaking session on Wednesday, November 16th at 2 pm which is titled “The Price of Non-Conformance” which will give attendees a chance to discuss one of the key factors in lean manufacturing which is enhancing product quality while effectively minimizing manufacturing costs. In this session, Leiva will discuss how many times quality costs can make or break your project’s profitability. Attendees of this session will have the chance to learn about non-conformance related costs including supply chain, in-process, rework and post delivery costs and ways to minimize them.
- Virgin Orbit Honored as a Winner in the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards - June 14, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017