iBASEt’s VP of Product Strategy and Alliances, Conrad Leiva, will be presenting at ATS’ Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Knowledge Day on November 21, 2017 in Coventry, UK. Conrad’s presentation, The Role of MES in Industry 4.0 and IIoT, will analyze the role an MES plays in modernizing the shop floor and enabling the Digital Thread.
ATS Aerospace Knowledge Day – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
Date: November 21, 2017
Venue: Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom
ATS is hosting a Knowledge Day focusing on Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 modern and future manufacturing processes within the Aerospace Industry on 21st November in Coventry. The event will showcase best practices in the manufacturing and processing industry world-wide. The agenda covers a day of real-world demonstrations and great compilation of inspiration, knowledge, new inventions, possibilities from its partners.
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation, offering decades of experience in strategy, deployment and support of IT & OT (Operations Technology) solutions. Our experience, your success.
Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) provides a unique environment that brings together the country’s leading academics, engineers and industry professionals to develop and demonstrate new technologies on an industrial scale.
The MTC was established in 2010 as an independent Research & Technology Organisation (RTO) with the objective of bridging the gap between academia and industry – often referred to as ‘the valley of death’.
It represents one of the largest public sector investments in UK manufacturing and, after four years of planning and a 16 month build, the facility opened at Ansty Park in Coventry at the end of 2011.
The organization helps companies manufacture faster, at a consistently higher quality and lower cost, in an agile environment in partnership with industry and academia. They provide a fantastic environment for the development and demonstration of new technologies on an industrial scale, offering flexibility to our growing membership, clients and research partners.
This is a free event but seating is limited so be sure to register today, here.
Decision makers shaping manufacturing transformation and investment from Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and IT.
- Navigating the Right Path to a Digital Manufacturing Future - February 4, 2019
- Preparing for the Commercial Aerospace Boom - January 21, 2019
- Manufacturers Tame Complexity with Cloud Solutions - September 18, 2018
- Cybersecurity Threats Grow with Digitization on the Rise - July 2, 2018
- Manufacturing Enterprises Must Align IT and OT to Obtain a Competitive Edge - June 7, 2018
- Blockchain Evolves Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing - February 2, 2018
- The Power of MES for Integrated Tool and Gauge Management - December 21, 2017
- iBASEt will Present at ATS Aerospace Knowledge Day – Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 - September 20, 2017
- Solve Four Common Quality Management Issues with QMS - September 11, 2017