Foothill Ranch, Calif, April 28, 2015 — iBASEt announced today that its user conference, Excelerate 2015, is being held on October 6-8, 2015 at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California.
“The user conference was named Excelerate because “Accelerating Visibility & Control” is what we do best at iBASEt”, said Michel Gadbois, vice president of worldwide sales, “we want our users to excel in getting the most out of their investments in MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS. In addition to our users, we are excited to extend an invitation to non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial.”
This year’s theme “Surfing the Digital Thread” reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. The 2015 user conference offers content-driven educational sessions that include discrete industry trends, advances in technology and iBASEt’s complex manufacturing software solution, Solumina.
Register now to receive the early bird special!
Or, visit Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015