On September 1, 2016 iBASEt celebrated the opening of their new office space and improved working environment in India. Located in one of the largest corporate parks in the Central Business District of Ahmedabad, the new facility provides the proper amenities needed for a comfortable and productive work environment. The new floor plan will provide greater efficiency in how iBASEt’s India office communicates not only within their own facility but with their European and North American counterparts.
For iBASEt, the new office space demonstrates the expansion their global footprint, providing current employees with more growth possibilities. For customers this growth ensures the development of innovative solutions they have become accustomed to will continue to exceed market expectations.
“With our presence in India expanding over the last few years we felt it was time our office environment matched the growth of our employees.” Said Vic Sial, President at iBASEt. “Our new location and enhanced operational efficiencies will help us continue to grow and evolve to keep pace with our customer’s needs.”
When choosing a location environmental friendliness and the ability to sustain high-speed internet played a key role. Complete with the latest computer technology and seven conference rooms this new relaxed, airy and light filled office has already created a culture of innovation.
For information on current career openings within iBASEt’s India office contact [email protected].
- Virgin Orbit Honored in the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards - June 14, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017