To broaden the value and support our customers receive from us as their manufacturing solutions partner, iBASEt has introduced an expanded portfolio of professional services, including:
- iBASEt Managed Services
- Performance Assessment and Tuning Services
- Testing Support Services
- Business Transformation Services
iBASEt Managed Services
We provide 24/7 global support for our customers’ Solumina implementations, including: application support, operations support, configuration management, and performance monitoring for Solumina MES, MRO and Quality Management systems. This comprehensive suite of services covers complete management of customers’ Solumina operations, including application issue management and resolution.
The benefit of Managed Services is the difference between proactive and reactive operations. Managed Services provide a means of discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively impact the business. This is in contrast to the traditional “break-fix” maintenance, where issues are resolved reactively after they emerge, an approach that inevitably results in diminished system performance and increased downtime.
The Return-On-Investment for Those Employing Managed Services Includes:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Peace of mind knowing the software application is monitored by experts 24/7/365
- Ability to focus on running your business, not tending to technology
Performance Assessment and Tuning Services
By providing consulting services to assess and fine-tune Solumina system performance, iBASEt can:
- Collaborate with the customers’ IT staff to measure ongoing system performance
- Conduct performance analysis and recommendations to fine-tune components that are critical to system performance, including:
- Application Server (Tomcat)
- Message Queues (ActiveMQ)
- Database (Oracle, SQLServer)
- Support application and testing of improvements in the test environment
- Support adopting improvements into production
Performance testing and tuning activities can be scheduled on a quarterly, bi-annual, or annual basis, depending on data volumes. Summary reports on system performance—and recommended changes to improve performance—are provided as part of the service.
Testing Support Services
In order to provide consulting services and resources to support customers with testing activities, we:
- Work with customer SMEs to create functional test cases
- Perform testing based on functional test cases
- Prepare load testers with functional test cases
- Perform load testing and analysis of results, with recommendations as applicable
Business Transformation Services
We help manufacturers make fundamental changes in how they conduct business in order to improve quality, cost, and on-time delivery:
- Review the “as-is” business process landscape
- Perform interviews and data collection
- Prepare the proposed “to-be” solution that identifies measurable improvement
- Review and finalize the “to-be” solution with the customer
- Present and deliver the approved “to-be” solution
- Provide customer support in implementing the solution
These services are focused on realizing key targets of improvement, including streamlined business processes, improved costs, increased revenue, and improved customer satisfaction.
Specialized Support Maximizes Effectiveness
As a group, iBASEt professional services support manufacturers by providing them the option of either augmenting their IT if they don’t have targeted resources focused on Solumina, or having iBASEt provide the complete IT support structure for Solumina.
In times when IT resources are under increasing pressure, we believe these are valuable options for our customers to have at their disposal.
If you’re interested in any of these professional services, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- Advancing MRO Provider Services with Digital Thread - April 10, 2018
- Six Common Challenges for Industrial Manufacturers - December 18, 2017
- MRO is Emerging as a Revenue Stream for OEMs - October 18, 2017
- Naval Defense Budget Cuts Prompt the Need for More Efficient MRO Software - August 31, 2017
- Workforce Pressure Rising Fast in Aviation MRO – How Service Task Management Software Can Help - August 4, 2017
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast Roundup - August 2, 2017
- Why the Shipbuilding Industry is an Important Part of the U.S. Economy - June 22, 2017
- Space Tech Expo 2017 Recap - June 5, 2017
- The State of the Aviation MRO Market - May 31, 2017
- The Rising and Reviving Implications of Privatized Space Exploration - May 16, 2017