Supplier quality impacts every phase of the airline industry’s value chain.
From the initial supplier quality qualifications, audits and sourcing requirements to production and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), all aspects of jet production are predicated on quality management. The following video highlights how quality has a direct effect on airline customers’ experiences and enables pilots to excel at what they do.
Supplier Quality Frees Up Pilots To Excel
Freeing pilots up to not have to worry about the quality of their jets gives them a chance to focus on what they do best: which is deliver great flights and keep passengers safe. In this short documentary by Air Transat about their new Boeing 737, the pilots’ stories demonstrate how proud and excited they are about flying the aircraft. And all that happens when quality is built-in to each phase of the supply chain, production, MRO and service, galvanizing the entire value chain together.
iBASEt’s mission is to make flying safe, profitable and pleasurable by ensuring quality dominates every aspect of the aerospace value chain.
Learn how you can further improve your supplier quality management from the iBASEt’s free eBook below.
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast Roundup - August 2, 2017
- Space Tech Expo 2017 Recap - June 5, 2017
- The Rising and Reviving Implications of Privatized Space Exploration - May 16, 2017
- Aerospace Standard Compliance: Adjusting to AS9100 Rev D - April 25, 2017
- Evaluating the Quality Management System - March 3, 2017
- What Lies Ahead for Aerospace and Defense in 2017? - February 1, 2017
- Navigating the Digital Enterprise - December 5, 2016
- iBASEt Expands Professional Services Offerings - October 25, 2016
- Smart Manufacturing Targets the Full Product Lifecycle Including MRO - August 31, 2016
- The Impact of ISO 13485 - August 3, 2016