If you check in with our blog regularly, you have heard us tell you all about how Solumina, our flagship software suite, is the leading software solution for MES, MRO, quality and supplier chain management for complex manufacturing industries. We have recently had some exciting news, and we wanted to share it with you.
Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company conferred a rare honor on us recently – a spot on its coveted Gartner “Cool Vendor” List for 2014, in the Product Design and Life Cycle Management category.
Gartner extended this award to iBASEt because Solumina closely adheres to their vision of a complex manufacturing world in which software provides closed-loop change management, allowing information to exchange freely, a continuous stream of feedback to flow into the product lifecycle and increased operational agility. Solumina greatly increases a company’s capability to coordinate engineering changes across many supplier tiers. In their announcement, Gartner called Solumina “a forward-looking approach to orchestrating product development and manufacturing for streamlined product development, enhancement for quicker delivery to customers along with the required traceability data.”
You can read the press release here.
We’re humbled to be recognized by an organization as esteemed as Gartner, and we’ll work hard to continue earning not only their gracious recognition of our work, but that of each of our customers, as well.
If you would like to learn more about Solumina and how it streamlines and integrates processes within complex industries like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding, contact us today.
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015