Bottom line: The future of digital manufacturing is being defined today. Excelerate 2015 is a great place to learn how this quickly changing area is creating new opportunities to refine and align manufacturing strategies to customers’ needs and requirements.
Meet The Manufacturing Execution System Dream Team
Matt Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research and Simon Ellis, Practice Director, IDC Manufacturing Insights are delivering the keynotes at Excelerate 2015 being held October 6-8, 2015 at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California.
Mr. Littlefield’s keynote, The Journey to Digital Manufacturing and Smart Manufacturing, provides empirically-driven insights into the manufacturing revolution happening today.
Simon Ellis’ keynote, The Evolution of Manufacturing Supply Chains — Networked, Collaborative, and Transparent
There’s also six iBASEt customer presentations that are going to deliver excellent insights into the current state and future direction of digital manufacturing. These include the following:
- Airbus – Assembly and Test Processes with Solumina. Jean-Francois Petilon
- BAE Systems – Implementing Solumina across Multiple Sites. Steve Rubenfeld, Ryan Spurr
- Cirrus Aircraft – Leveraging Solumina for FAA Certification. Evan Buchholz
- L-3 Communications – Quick Wins through Phased Deployment. Keith Byrd
- NORDAM Group – Integrating SOLUMINA into SAP Shop. Todd Bruton
- Parker Hannifin Group Aerospace – ROI of Integrated Manufacturing-What we would do differently. Dell Foxen
At iBASEt, Our Passion Is Seeing Our Customers Excel
With over 25 hours of learning available on the latest advances in MES, MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS strategies and systems, Excelerate 2015 will be the most insightful digital manufacturing conference of the year.
“The user conference is named Excelerate because “Accelerating Visibility & Control” is what we do best at iBASEt”, said Michel Gadbois, vice president of worldwide sales, “we want our users to excel in getting the most out of their investments in MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS. In addition to our users, we are excited to extend an invitation to non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial.”
This year’s theme “Surfing the Digital Thread” reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. Learn more about Excelerate 2015: Surfing The Digital Thread here.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016