To remain compliant and competitive in the medical device marketplace, manufacturers must excel at Supplier Quality Management (SQM). By ingraining high supplier quality standards first, then tracking and measuring key performance indicators in real-time, manufacturers are able to realize continuous improvement across their value chain.
Manufacturing quality is defined by how well production processes stay aligned with the demanding, diverse and unique requirements of customers while staying in compliance with regulatory requirements. In order to help enforce consistent quality across the supplier network, manufacturers must apply consistent, clear quality goals to ensure not one supplier lapses on quality standards.
In this eBook, you’ll learn how to strengthen your SQM strategies to drive collaboration and growth through your value chain.
Key insights delivered from the Supplier Quality Management eBook include:
- What is the most effective cost reduction strategy when managing suppliers
- What factors lead to higher supplier performance
- Which analytics & metrics must be constantly tracked
- How streamlining SQM provides long-term revenue growth
- Survey of Aerospace Professionals Reveals the Largest MRO Industry Challenges To Date - July 11, 2018
- Augmented Reality Will Revolutionize MRO - April 27, 2018
- Combating Counterfeits: DFARS and CAS Compliance in Defense Manufacturing - February 6, 2018
- Is ERP Enough for Complex Discrete Manufacturing? - September 5, 2017
- SQM as a Means to AS9100 Rev D Compliance - May 1, 2017
- The SQM Advantage - April 17, 2017
- Waiting for an eDHR Mandate? Best-in-Class Medical Device Manufacturers are Already There - March 24, 2016
- 3 Reasons You Might Fail During a Software Implementation and How to Avoid Them - February 11, 2016
- 5 Ways Manufacturing Execution Systems Will Accelerate Quality in Medical Devices in 2016 - December 23, 2015
- Cost of Quality Roadmap for Medical Device - October 29, 2015