The iBASEt User Conference: Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread
Registration is now open for the iBASEt user conference, held at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California on October 6-8, 2015. The iBASEt user conference, Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread, reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. The 2015 user conference offers content-driven educational sessions that include discrete industry trends, advances in technology and iBASEt’s complex manufacturing software solution, Solumina.
In addition to our users, non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial are also welcome to attend.
Register now to save $200 with the early bird special!
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015