The iBASEt User Conference: Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread
Registration is now open for the iBASEt user conference, held at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California on October 6-8, 2015. The iBASEt user conference, Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread, reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. The 2015 user conference offers content-driven educational sessions that include discrete industry trends, advances in technology and iBASEt’s complex manufacturing software solution, Solumina.
In addition to our users, non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial are also welcome to attend.
Register now to save $200 with the early bird special!
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016