When you are living in a paper-based manufacturing environment, sorting through a mountain of paperwork does not lend itself to cost effectiveness or lean principals. Visibility often gets lost throughout the paper process.
Many times, facilities try to incorporate disparate electronic systems from different departments to solve this problem. Unfortunately, information gets lost in the shuffle. You have to dedicate resources to compile the information, but that method quickly becomes tedious and error prone.
Solumina is a totally integrated product, tracking everything that happens on the shop floor and making it immediately available. You now have the ability to track multiple processes and workflows in your environment and know immediately if an issue arises on the shop floor. Having all that information in one complete system gives you total visibility and control directly at your fingertips.
For more information on improving visibility on the shop floor, please follow this link.
- Shop Floor Paperwork is a Drag - July 23, 2013
- Do You Know What’s Happening on your Shop Floor? - July 15, 2013
- Supply Chain ROI - July 10, 2013
- Solumina isn’t your typical Manufacturing Execution System - June 20, 2013
- Webinar: Do we need to integrate PLM and Execution Systems? Isn’t ERP Enough? - June 13, 2013
- Looking to Increase Your Shop Floor Efficiency? - June 5, 2013
- Four Features that Set Solumina Apart - May 24, 2013
- How iBASEt Got Its Start - May 15, 2013
- Paper Kills: Eliminate Paper Constraints - April 30, 2013
- Look to your Supply Chain for Cost Savings - April 25, 2013