Kennedy Space Center, FL & Foothill Ranch, CA June 26th, 2006 – United Space Alliance, LLC (USA) has selected iBASEt’s Solumina® as the Operations Process Management solution that will integrate to USA’s Next-Generation Lean Enterprise suite. USA will integrate Solumina with Oracle’s MRO Solution to provide a Lean Enterprise Application suite that addresses all of their present and future program needs.
“We selected Solumina because it provides a “best practices” solution in support of USA’s execution requirements, and is complementary to the Oracle MRO product suite,” said Andre Polidori, USA’s Enterprise Supply Chain Systems Project Manager. “This project will allow USA to implement common processes and application systems across the enterprise, increasing supply chain efficiencies and visibility of information.”
“We are very pleased to have been selected a second time by United Space Alliance as a critical part of their Enterprise vision. We look forward to a very successful deployment and are proud to be working with USA on setting a new benchmark for efficiency and quality in the Aerospace MRO world,” stated Michel Gadbois, iBASEt’s Vice President of Sales.
About United Space Alliance
United Space Alliance, established in 1995, is a leader in space operations offering extensive experience in space launch and recovery operations; mission planning and control; flight hardware processing; space flight training; on-orbit assembly, payload deployment and servicing; rendezvous/proximity operations and docking; large-scale integration and sustaining engineering. United Space Alliance serves as NASA’s prime contractor for the Space Shuttle and provides operations services for the International Space Station. United Space Alliance employs more than 10,000 people in Texas, Florida, and Alabama.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). FSD has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. iBASEt’s Solumina Division pioneered the first client server image-based work instruction delivery and data capture system in the complex assembly, aerospace and defense markets. iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management solution is targeted at Process Engineering and Planning, Plant Floor Execution and Quality Management and provides a paperless connection between product engineering, ERP and the plant floor. Users report Solumina has significantly improved productivity, throughput, and provided millions of dollars in annual cost savings. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Goodrich and United Technologies.
iBASEt Sales contact: Michel Gadbois, (949) 598-5262 or mgadbois@iBASEt.com
iBASEt Marketing contact: Conrad Leiva (949) 598-5224 or cleiva@iBASEt.com
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015