Foothill Ranch, Calif. February 08, 2005 – iBASEt today announced it has successfully completed an SAP ® integration certification project with its Operations Process Management software, Solumina ®. Solumina G5 is now listed in the SAP Software Partner and Product Directory with its integration to SAP R/3 ® Enterprise Release 4.7 solution through the mySAP™ Product Lifecycle Management (mySAP PLM) interface (CA-PLM 4.7).
iBASEt ’s Solumina has been certified for integration with SAP solutions, integrated with SAP solutions at several manufacturing and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) facilities, and several additional projects are in the planning phase. With this integration certification, iBASEt has taken steps to further standardize integration between Solumina and mySAP PLM using XML integration technology. iBASEt is working on standardizing XML integration scenarios and transactions for SAP solutions using Open Application Group (OAGIS) standards for integration, whenever possible.
Conrad Leiva, Vice-President of Product Marketing and Alliances at iBASEt, remarked, “The proven paperless work process management functionality of Solumina combined with seamless integration to ERP and PLM systems provides a complete enterprise solution for complex, discrete manufacturers. To further improve the value proposition to our customers we continue to work on standardizing our interfaces to ERP and PLM systems.”
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). FSD has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, NASA, CENTCOM, and other agencies. iBASEt’s Solumina Division pioneered the first image-based work instruction delivery and data capture system in the complex assembly, aerospace and defense markets. iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management solution is targeted at Manufacturing Engineering, Process Planning, Plant Floor Execution and Quality Management and provides a paperless connection between product engineering, ERP and the plant floor. Users report Solumina has significantly improved productivity, throughput, and provided millions of dollars in annual cost savings. Solumina customers include industry leaders like The Boeing Company, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, TRW and United Technologies.
iBASEt Sales contact: Michel Gadbois, (949) 598-5200 or mgadbois@iBASEt.com
iBASEt Marketing contact: Conrad Leiva, (949) 598-5200 or cleiva@iBASEt.com
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015