Foothill Ranch, Calif., May 17, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of Solumina, a fully integrated software suite for manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management, announced today their continued contribution to the manufacturing industry’s Smart Manufacturing initiative.
Working in conjunction with the Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association (MESA) International, iBASEt’s VP of Product Strategy and Alliances, Conrad Leiva, has been instrumental in organizing and leading the development of thought leadership for one of the most influential initiatives affecting change throughout manufacturing. Awarded the ‘Outstanding Contribution to MESA’ award, by MESA International demonstrates the impact Conrad has generated with his work as the chair of the Smart Manufacturing Working Group of MESA.
“Conrad has a unique ability to guide people through complex discussions. Given the size and diversity of the groups he leads within MESA – and the scope of their subject matter – it’s no small feat to set and meet goals. Yet, Conrad does both. He’s a great asset to our community,” says MESA International President, Michael Yost.
iBASEt is investing heavily in the Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 vision, not just within its own R&D department, but also through organizations like MESA International, the UK’s Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), the Smart Manufacturing Leadership Commission (SMLC), and Open Applications Group Integration (OAGi) as well as partnerships with leading PLM and Automation vendors—organizations that are moving the needle forward to make Smart Manufacturing a reality. “Smart Manufacturing’s innovation and connectivity enables a revolution in manufacturing business strategy and we are determined to help traditional factories shift from cost centers into profitable innovation centers,” says iBASEt President, Vic Sial.
Upon receiving the award, Levia said, “I’m fortunate to be working at MESA with leaders from visionary companies with a common goal to realize the Smart Manufacturing vision and move the entire industry to new levels of connectivity, collaboration and orchestration. The mix of contributions from manufacturers and vendors like iBASEt yields the best practical guidance on this evolutionary journey to revolutionary results.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017
- Manufacturing Technology Survey Pinpoints Improvement in 2017 and Beyond - December 7, 2016
- Industry Luminary Conrad Leiva Invited to Speak at Deltek Insight 2016 - November 16, 2016