Foothill Ranch, CA May 9, 2008 — iBASEt, a leader in enterprise Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software solutions, is previewing the next major product release, Solumina G7, at the 2008 Solumina User Conference being held May 11-14 in Newport Beach, California.
Solumina G7 is targeted for the 4 th quarter of 2008. “The Solumina roadmap strategy is focused on three major areas: (1) improving productivity, (2) reducing total-cost-of-ownership (TCO), and (3) tracking ROI and key manufacturing metrics. We are pleased to announce major accomplishments in all three areas”, stated Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing. “Our goal is to delight our customers―be it the shopfloor mechanic or the CEO”.
This year’s conference theme of Continuous Improvement, not only reflects the philosophy at iBASEt, but most importantly the philosophy of our customers. Many of the customer presentations share one common theme ― significant improvements are achieved from spearheading significant process changes and not from automating legacy processes.
Solumina G7 provides a platform for integration and extensions that leverages standard JEE technologies including Enterprise Service Bus and Web Services to integrate ERP and Engineering CAD and PLM systems. Solumina G7 will include support for industry leaders including SAP, Oracle, and Dassault Systèmes.
“Our focus on driving down costs, improving customer ROI and end-user experience is resulting in quicker implementations with fewer customizations. The upcoming product release includes standard integration interfaces to enable customers to quickly bridge the enterprise systems and the shopfloor”, commented Vic Sial, iBASEt President.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management software streamlines and integrates functions across the product lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. Solumina specializes in Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM and MES software) and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO software) for complex discrete industries including Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial, Electronics, Medical Devices, and Shipbuilding. Solumina includes Process Planning, Plant Floor Execution, and Quality Assurance Management in a paperless solution that integrates Engineering (CAD, PLM) and business systems (ERP) to the plant floor. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies, and United Space Technology. iBASEt’s FSD division has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. For more information, visit http://www.solumina.com/.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015