FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – September 27, 2017 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today that Conrad Leiva, VP Product Strategy and Alliances for iBASEt, will present at the Impact Manufacturing Summit, October 1-3, in Chicago, Il.
Conrad’s session, “Building Blocks to a Connected Real-Time Digital Enterprise,” which will take place Monday, Oct. 2 at 9 a.m., will cover integrated manufacturing processes enabled by the model-based enterprise (MBE) leverage 3D models throughout the product lifecycle into a “digital thread.” Technologies including IIoT connected equipment, optimized 3D illustrated instructions, automated inspection, augmented reality, and advanced analytics are converging into a new platform to achieve revolutionary new levels of productivity.
Key Take-Aways include:
- Goals of a Digital Thread in the Real-Time Digital Enterprise
- What does the Digital Thread look like today?
- How do we put building blocks in place for increased digital connectivity?
- Expected Benefits from realizing a true Digital Thread for the entire product lifecycle
Conrad consults many Aerospace & Defense companies on how to streamline the paperwork and information flow among Engineering, Planning, Inventory, Quality, Production, Services, and Supply Chain disciplines.
Recently, his work has focused on manufacturing intelligence, smart manufacturing, and the digital thread between engineering, business, and manufacturing systems working with PLM, ERP and automation partners. Conrad is also Chairman of the Smart Manufacturing Working Group at MESA International
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017