Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
iBASEt today announced that it has been listed as a Notable Vendor in the Gartner report, “Aerospace and Defense Context: Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems.”*
The report indicates that, “The aerospace and defense (A&D) industry is, from a manufacturing perspective, unlike any other vertical. The end products of A&D resemble automotive, aircraft, watercraft, weaponry and others, and can involve process and discrete manufacturing styles in the production of these end products.”
“We believe that our recognition by Gartner is a confirmation of our goal to provide a streamlined Digital Manufacturing solution for the complex manufacturing of the Aerospace and Defense industry,” said Naveen Poonian, Chief Operating Officer at iBASEt. “The Aerospace and Defense industry faces the challenge of complicated supply chains and demanding regulatory compliance in addition to a tough competitive environment. With iBASEt, companies are creating a digital thread in the product life cycle that connects both engineering and business systems into a streamlined data management chain.”
iBASEt’s software is implemented by organizations and agencies in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Across the manufacturing value chain, iBASEt streamlines and integrates their solutions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) and Supplier Quality Management (SQM).
*Source: Gartner, “Aerospace and Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” Rick Franzosa, 4 December 2017.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
Tom Hennessey, Vice President of Marketing
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017