Foothill Ranch, Calif., April 5, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of the Solumina software suite, a fully integrated manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management system, announced today the company will exhibit and speak at IndustryWeek’s Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo (booth #229) on May 3-5, 2016 in Rosemont, Illinois.
The 2016 Manufacturing & Technology conference and Expo will be co-located with the MESA International Conference at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. With over three days of keynote presentations and networking opportunities, these conferences will focus on uncovering the latest transformative technologies enhancing best practices in Lean, quality management and continuous improvement.
Among top innovators in the manufacturing technology industry will be iBASEt’s VP of Product Strategy and Alliances, Conrad Leiva, who is scheduled to lead the session, “The Smart Manufacturing Landscape Explained,” on Tuesday, May 3rd at 2:00pm. His session will focus on demystifying the current initiatives related to Smart Manufacturing.
“Smart Manufacturing’s innovation and connectivity enables a revolution in manufacturing business strategy. Through the integration of industrial automation and information technology, traditional factories can shift from cost centers into profitable innovation centers.’ said Conrad Leiva. “Smart Manufacturing is all about orchestrating and optimizing real-time business, digital and physical processes across the entire value chain.”
To learn more about how your organization can better connect engineering and manufacturing processes, reduce the costs of compliance, and increase your manufacturing competitiveness, stop by booth #229 in the MESA Pavilion. For a more in-depth look at the Solumina software suite, set up a one-on-one introduction with iBASEt to learn more about the value in implementing Solumina and giving your organization better control and visibility of your manufacturing processes.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017