FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – April 25, 2017 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today the company will exhibit (booth #219) and lead Smart Manufacturing discussions at IndustryWeek’s Manufacturing & Technology Conference, May 8-10 in Cleveland, OH.
During the Manufacturing & Technology Conference, iBASEt will display its new Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) solution alongside the company’s industry leading Solumina Software Suite. The highly-anticipated Manufacturing Intelligence display will showcase how raw data from Solumina is aggregated, delivering a faster, more intuitive reporting solution. With MI manufacturers can now interpret their data to align decision making with business performance targets.
Co-located with the conference, Conrad Leiva, iBASEt’s VP of Product Strategy and Alliances, will moderate at the Smart Fix Event as part of MESA International’s North American Conference. MESA’s Smart Fix Event offers attendees a forum to seek resolution to their specific manufacturing issues through group discussions from peers and industry experts who have shown real, quantifiable business value through “Smart” approaches.
For a more in-depth look at the Solumina software suite, MI or to review best practices and innovative Smart Manufacturing solutions, set up a one-on-one introduction with iBASEt.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017