FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – April 25, 2017 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today the company will exhibit (booth #219) and lead Smart Manufacturing discussions at IndustryWeek’s Manufacturing & Technology Conference, May 8-10 in Cleveland, OH.
During the Manufacturing & Technology Conference, iBASEt will display its new Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) solution alongside the company’s industry leading Solumina Software Suite. The highly-anticipated Manufacturing Intelligence display will showcase how raw data from Solumina is aggregated, delivering a faster, more intuitive reporting solution. With MI manufacturers can now interpret their data to align decision making with business performance targets.
Co-located with the conference, Conrad Leiva, iBASEt’s VP of Product Strategy and Alliances, will moderate at the Smart Fix Event as part of MESA International’s North American Conference. MESA’s Smart Fix Event offers attendees a forum to seek resolution to their specific manufacturing issues through group discussions from peers and industry experts who have shown real, quantifiable business value through “Smart” approaches.
For a more in-depth look at the Solumina software suite, MI or to review best practices and innovative Smart Manufacturing solutions, set up a one-on-one introduction with iBASEt.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017