Foothill Ranch, Calif., May 26, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of the Solumina software suite, a fully integrated manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management system, announced today the company will exhibit and speak at Hexagon’s International Conference, HxGN Live, on June 13-16 in Anaheim, California.
During Hexagon’s annual international conference, attendees within the Manufacturing Intelligence track will be exposed to user application stories while exploring new metrology and manufacturing trends. With over three days of keynote presentations from international industry experts, networking opportunities and an immersive “Innovation Pavilion,” this conference will enable attendees to discover new and innovative ways to work smarter.
Among the top industry experts will be iBASEt’s VP of Sales, Michel Gadbois, who is scheduled to join Hexagon Metrology’s VP of Global Business Development, Palolo Guglelminii, on June 15th beginning at 10:00am during their keynote presentation, Automation and Industry 4.0 Summit. Together they will discuss Industry 4.0, the latest developments in quality manufacturing processes, innovative automated solutions and how rich data visualization supports faster analysis and decision making.
“Digital thread and Industrial IoT technology innovation and accessibility are fueling the Industry 4.0 vision,” says Michel Gadbois. “Manufacturing Operations Management systems, like iBASEt’s Solumina, provide the control engine and bridge to connect engineering and business processes with production processes and data. The last few years we have seen a shift where manufacturers recognize the need to connect the main three enterprise systems: PLM, MOM and ERP, as a big step towards connecting the entire product value chain.”
To learn more about how your organization can begin the journey to transforming your manufacturing environment stop by booth #210, visit iBASEt in the Innovation Pavilion for a demo of Solumina, or contact iBASEt to schedule a meeting at HxGN Live.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017