iBASEt Showcases Latest Manufacturing Intelligence Solution at Booth #309
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – February 28, 2017 – iBASEt announced today that they will be joining other leaders in commercial aerospace and defense manufacturing at AeroDef Manufacturing, the industry’s most acclaimed manufacturing event at which leading aerospace manufacturing OEMs will convene to find integrated solutions to meet the surging demand for aircraft.
iBASEt (booth #309 main floor) will showcase its latest Manufacturing Intelligence solution, which provides analytics built for complex manufacturers. The product provides organizations ways to connect data, people and insights to optimize every aspect of their manufacturing operations. In addition, users of the Manufacturing Intelligence product can improve supplier & operations quality, analyze operational quality, schedule & performance, and integrate Manufacturing Data to ERP and PLM Systems
Conrad Leiva, VP Product Strategy and Alliances at iBASEt will also lead two sessions at the event.
- Conrad will present on “The Digital Thread in the Connected Manufacturing Enterprise” at the Smart Manufacturing Hub, located at booth #720 of Smart Manufacturing Hub, on March 7th at 11:20 a.m. In this presentation, Conrad will discuss in detail the current progress towards a full digitally threaded enterprise.
- Conrad will also present on “The Journey to Smart Manufacturing” at the Smart Manufacturing Hub, located at booth #720, on March 8th at 11 a.m. This presentation will provide a roadmap for manufacturers on how to get started on the journey to Smart Manufacturing.
To schedule an introduction to iBASEt’s Solumina and obtain a free pass to the AeroDef Manufacturing Exposition, please visit the company’s website.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017