Virgin Orbit to discuss Partnership with iBASEt to Streamline Production
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – March 8, 2018 – iBASEt today announced that the company will be exhibiting and presenting a talk about digital manufacturing at AeroDef Manufacturing, the leading exposition and technical conference for the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry. In addition, Virgin Orbit, an iBASEt customer, will present their MES success story with iBASEt’s Solumina product. The conference will take place from March 26th through the 29th at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. iBASEt will be at booth #735.
Conrad Leiva, Vice President of Product Strategy and Alliances at iBASEt, will present a talk titled “Where Smart Manufacturing Happens – The Intersection of the Digital Thread and IIoT”. In this presentation, Leiva will explore digital manufacturing and explain how manufacturers are trying to leverage new technologies to connect people, systems, and equipment into new innovative manufacturing processes. The presentation will occur on Wednesday March 28th from 11:00 AM to 11:25 AM in room 102.
Virgin Orbit’s Senior Manufacturing Systems Manager, Andrzej Goryca, will be presenting a talk titled “Virgin Orbit Takes Off into Production with MES Solution”. This presentation will explain how Virgin Orbit partnered with iBASEt to monitor the production process with real-time visibility, synchronize production operations, and collect and report on all as-planned, as-built, and as-maintained data. Goryca will present on Thursday, March 29th from 10:15 AM to 10:40 AM in room 102.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government.
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017