Event features shared experiences and best practice case studies to make manufacturing better than ever
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – January 31, 2017 – iBASEt announced today that it will host its bi-annual user conference, Excelerate, which will take place March 27-30, 2017, at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California.
This year’s theme, “Navigating the Digital Enterprise,” puts a focus on the digital manufacturing revolution that is transforming the industry. The concept of a Digital Thread is gaining momentum with the convergence of digital manufacturing and cyber-physical system goals of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
The event will include executive presentations from leading complex manufacturers such as BAE Systems, Cirrus Aircraft, Lockheed Martin, Los Alamos National Laboratory, NORDAM, Orbital ATK, Solar Turbines, Textron and UTC Aerospace Systems.
“Our user conference creates a forum for the world’s leading manufacturers to meet, share best practices and discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities in the industry today,” said Vic Sial, President of iBASEt. “We are excited to help our users maximize the value of their investments in MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS and prepare for the oncoming lower cost environment. We are also excited to welcome those from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial who are exploring strategies for the advancement of their digital enterprises.”
At Excelerate 2017, attendees will gain a clear understanding of the solutions iBASEt provides to support various Digital Enterprise and Smart Manufacturing strategies. The event will also feature thought-leading presentations, open engaging discussions, content-driven education from iBASEt Subject Matter Experts (SME) and an excellent networking experience.
For more information about Excelerate, or to register, please visit: http://excelerate.ibaset.com/
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017