Foothill Ranch, CA – February 11, 2008 – iBASEt, a leading provider of Operations Process Management (OPM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) software to the Aerospace and Defense industry, announced today that its products and services are now available to U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies through a newly awarded, multi-year GSA Schedule 70 contract (GS-35F-0199U).
The contract is an attractive vehicle for US government agencies to procure IT related products and services provided by the Company’s two divisions. iBASEt’s Federal Systems Division has successfully provided software development, program management, planning and other support to the Government’s Department of Defense (DoD) Enterprise Architecture platforms, as well as key U.S. Intelligence Community requirements. iBASEt’s Solumina Manufacturing & Maintenance Execution System targets organizations who manufacture and maintain complex, discrete products in highly regulated industries e.g. the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Energy (DOE).
“We have delivered significant efficiencies and cost savings to many commercial companies and government agencies. This contract award provides a streamlined vehicle for the acquisition of iBASEt’s products and services and we are looking forward to helping other government agencies and quasi government agencies achieve similar results,” stated Vic Sial, President of iBASEt.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). FSD has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. iBASEt’s Solumina Division is a pioneer and leader in operations process management software for the complex aerospace and defense manufacturing and MRO markets. Solumina has pioneered the streamlining and integration of functions across the product lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management solution is targeted at Process Engineering and Planning (CAPP), Plant Floor Execution (Manufacturing Execution/MES, MRO), and Quality Assurance Management providing a totally paperless solution that integrates Engineering (PLM) and business systems (ERP) to the plant floor. Users report Solumina has significantly improved productivity, throughput, and provided millions of dollars in annual cost savings. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies, and United Space Technology.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015