Foothill Ranch, Calif., February 24, 2016 —iBASEt, a leading provider of software solutions for complex manufacturers, announced today that it has been appraised at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® for Product and Service development.
The appraisal was performed by Kevin Cotherman, and comes after a demanding examination of iBASEt’s processes and practices, many of which were enhanced over the last two years to institutionalize standards throughout the product and service development organizations and ensure compliance with CMMI guidelines.
An appraisal at maturity level 3 indicates iBASEt is performing at a “defined” level. At this level, processes are repeatable, proactive, reflective, and focused on continual process improvement. For iBASEt clients, the Level 3 status ensures quality results, delivered on a timely basis, with effective cost management.
“We are proud to be successfully appraised at Level 3,” said Vic Sial, President of iBASEt. “Our long-term strategy of delivering quality solutions to our customers begins with our ability to operate to well-defined and documented processes.”
Kuldip Rakhra, VP of Quality at iBASEt went on to say the following, “Globally, less than 8,000 companies have achieved this appraisal maturity level, a true milestone and testament to the effort and teamwork put forth towards this initiative. This appraisal sends a clear signal to our customers that we are a quality-driven business, capable of implementing large-scale projects.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
The CMMI® Institute, a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, is dedicated to elevating organizational performance through best-in-class solutions to real-world challenges. The Institute is the home of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® for Development, Services, and Acquisition; the People Capability Maturity Model; and the Data Management Maturity Model (DMM)SM, which are capability improvement models that create high-performance, high maturity cultures. The models are used in thousands of organizations worldwide to deliver business results that serve as differentiators in the global market.
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017