At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Programs Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing Communications Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
iBASEt is looking for a Marketing Programs professional to contribute to our B2B marketing efforts in the complex manufacturing sector.
This search will focus on individuals who have been in a Marketing Programs role for approximately 3+ years or more and are ready to take their career to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in software marketing marcom, lead generation campaigning, online/social marketing and/or event management. The candidate will have some experience executing or teaming to execute customer “land and expand” account-based marketing campaigns in collaboration with Sales. This includes overseeing the promotion and logistical execution of customer community activities (i.e. digital marketing, online/social, events, webinars, online discussion groups) to support the sale and expansion of complex software products at our marquee customer accounts. The role includes coordinating the execution of evangelizing campaigns at, between, and amongst iBASEt customer accounts. As a Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing and writing activities necessary to support this penetration and expansion of accounts alongside both marketing and business development teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborative Marketing Team Member: Work in conjunction with global marketing team colleagues in the development and execution of Marketing Programs. Project management of these programs will be either led by you with shared resources of other Marketing Team members, or you will be part of the Marketing Team collaborating to make other Marketing Programs Managers’ programs a success.
- Customer Community: At the direction of Sales and Marketing leadership work to create a community of customers across the iBASEt customer base. Promoting sharing of best practices and learnings on iBASEt solutions. Be innovative in developing measurable marketing plans that drive the expansion of iBASEt users and additional solutions at customer accounts. Use both online and offline shared channels to reach this target audience and support the generation of expanded business opportunities in collaboration with Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Product Management.
- Sales Enablement: Assist in the development of iBASEt unique value propositions and execute the delivery to our customers, the sales team and partner network; help develop reference customer program of success stories, video’s, quotes, antidotes and other means of communicating the unique value iBASEt is delivering its customers. Define and track success metrics around customer awareness campaigns, web traffic and overall effectiveness.
- New Product Launch: Work with Product Management to develop the positioning, launch marcom strategy, and overall product promotion into iBASEt customer-base for new and expanded product offerings. Work with Professional Services to develop unique value propositions for Services Offerings and lead the promotion of these Services into iBASEt’s customer-base. Develop high-impact sales tools such as white papers, presentations, product demos and training materials covering product and services value propositions and competitive position.
- Customer Evangelism: Work closely with our Sales teams to access champions at customers to form strong relationships that leverage these champions in support of iBASEt’s expansion at customer accounts. Support our Sales team as they work to cross sell and up sell at marquee accounts. Be the knowledgeable Marketing resource on our best-case customer successes, product footprint account penetration through both relationship-building and influencing the build out of the Customer Information Center within our online CRM environment.
- Customer Advocacy: Work with Sales team to develop and expand customer community via customer success stories, user groups, events, education/training and sales references that can be promoted to prospects, analysts and media outlets. Support the development of ROI models and help customers understand and measure ROI on product investments.
- Exposure to developing and executing targeted marketing awareness campaigns and lead generation.
- Able to act with a sense of urgency in developing the iBASEt brand across our customers’ businesses while proactively taking the initiative to see projects through to completion
- 3+ years of software marketing experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and especially customers across different geographical regions.
- Must demonstrate a passion for communication and storytelling
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred but an equivalent work experience may be considered.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel 10%.
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about
- May require some light physical effort
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.