At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing Communications Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Digital Marketing Specialist position requires a broad range of skills and experience in support of key marketing objectives and goals. In addition to on-going marketing department duties, this position will be responsible for driving the company’s Owned, Earned and Paid media channels to help increase visibility, share of voice and lead capture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage digital marketing agency on Corporate website content updates and enhancements
- Develop New Customer Acquisition campaigns to drive top of funnel marketing\sales leads
- Manage external vendors on printing of collateral, including brochures, handouts, trade show graphics, advertisements and paid media
- Help drive content development and design of exchange assets, including campaign messaging and display artwork
- Coordinate and manage logistics for industry trade shows as well as company-hosted face-to-face events
- Define monthly blog content topics and distribution calendar
- 3+ years digital marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Marketing, MBA a plus
- HubSpot and Salesforce knowledge and Certification preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite and HTML knowledge preferred
- Google Analytics Expertise; Certification a Plus
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Must be willing to travel 10%
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about
- May require some light physical effort
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.