Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Substantial experience and demonstrated ability in the following technologies:
- BackboneJS, Ember, Meteor, jQuery, etc.
- Front-end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Web markup including HTML5 and CSS3
- Front end development tools
- Code versioning tools like Git and SVN
Working knowledge of the following area is preferred:
- JSON and REST patterns
- Integrating enterprise software systems via JSON and REST services
- HTTP request/response protocol
- XML and XSLT
- Basic understanding of computer network and its components
Substantial work experience in 3-tier architectures environment consisting of front-end clients, middle-tier servers, and database back-ends. Can see the overall, end-to-end picture and make
design decisions in alignment with the overall system architecture.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Can clearly communicate key points with a variety of audiences – both technical and non-technical – including executive
staff, sales personnel, partner organizations, end customers, product management,
development engineering and quality assurance. Able to convey key technical points quickly
and clearly and also go into depth as needed.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
- May require some light physical effort
- Usual office working conditions
- May experience various travel schedule and different time zones
- Travel times may include Sunday evenings and Friday afternoons.