Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead analysis of business processes, and business system integration including the development of functional requirements, design specifications, and test plans which include process flow diagrams.
- Analyze and develop technical documentation detailing the usage of the configured software.
- Leading the interaction with customers to gather and analyze business process and interface requirements to establish and document AS_IS vs. To_Be processes.
- Lead a team through the requirements gathering, design, specification, deployment process, to insure customer business process requirements is met.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques: User/Customer interviews, surveys, site visits, stakeholder interviews, storyboarding, competitive product analysis, business process and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: i) Market/Business Requirements Documentation ii) Product Roadmaps iii) Use Cases/Business Rules iv) GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Serve as the product/subject matter expert for key areas of the product line, and work with the Program Manager to help train the customer, conduct workshop and supporting implementation and development as needed
- Help customer with ROI based on developed compliance Matrix and product implementation
Pre-Requisites / Requirements:
- Experience in manufacturing processes, information systems and system implementation methodologies.
- Possess skills in leadership, verbal and written communication, analysis and process decomposition, and re-engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience in the manufacturing industry and the related information systems, specifically in the area of Process Planning, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to document and convey business and system requirements back to the customer and internal staff in the form process models and business flow.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex situations and deliver effective solutions.
- Show successful experience in gathering requirements and writing design specifications.
- Successfully deployed Solution to AP AC Client
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communications skills.
- Successful experience in working with a large muti-discipline team in a project environment.
- Stay current with any software enhancements.
- Support other Business Systems Analysts and Program Managers as required.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with relational database system specifically with Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and JAVA is a strong plus.
- A Bachelor’s or higher level degree is strongly preferred but an equivalent work experience may be considered.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about
- May require some light physical effort
- Must be flexible to travel to United States and overseas when needed
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of time