At iBASEt, we’re passionate about creating the best learning and networking experience ever for our customers.
Excelerate 2015: Surfing The Digital Thread is designed from the start with iBASEt customers in mind, reflecting our strong focus on how to enrich them with the latest insights, information and intelligence from the global Solumina community.
We’ll be providing an in-depth update of our latest Solumina enhancements including many features our customers have asked for. With over 40 hours of learning available, there’s ample opportunity to find out about the latest in operations management. Session topics include best practices in creating your own workflows, improving MES performance, reducing cost of quality and engineering change management.
The top ten reasons to attend Excelerate 2015: Surfing The Digital Thread include the following
- Connect with and learn from other Solumina users in my industry who are working to attain the same goals I am.
- Learn how manufacturing plants like yours are using Solumina Out-of-The-Box to eliminate 20-50 homegrown systems and manuals processes on the shop floor.
- Seeing how your company can virtually eliminate homegrown interfaces between the top 3 major systems relied on for daily operations (PLM, ERP and Solumina).
- The many benefits of getting your organization on the path to being a Model-Based-Enterprise.
- Learning how to eliminate hundreds of points of failure on the shop floor, streamlining new part introductions and engineering changes in the process.
- Hearing first-hand from other Solumina users how they are integrating manufacturing and overhaul processes into one system and data repository.
- Discovering how to integrate suppliers with operations and maintenance with source inspections requirements, in addition to source first articles and audits.
- Finding out how to integrate customers with operations and maintenance, along with electronic MRB signatures and Corrective Action Requests.
- Learning from other users how they are generating test cases and ROI numbers from facilities similar to our company.
- Discover and excel at defining a strategy to gradually deploy the 4,500 standard features of Solumina across my Quality, Process Engineering, Operations, MRO and Field Service organizations.
The best learning happens when customers share what is working for them, enriching others in the iBASEt global community. At iBASEt we’re obsessed with making Excelerate 2015: Surfing The Digital Thread the best conference ever for our customers, enriching them to go farther with Solumina than they ever thought possible.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015