iBASEt recently returned from Space Tech Expo USA located in Pasadena, California. Space Tech brings together aerospace manufacturing and supply chain leaders, decision-makers, and procurement professionals within the commercial, civil and military industry. Over 250 exhibitors were on hand showcasing their solutions to over 3,300 attendees. Space Tech is the ideal venue to explore and experience new and emerging technologies and innovations from industry leading organizations.
On day one of the conference, iBASEt’s Vice President, Michel Gadbois, presented “Capturing More Contracts in the Space Industry by Leveraging the Digital Thread.” Gadbois talked about new industry requirements currently driving creation and management of the “Digital Twin.” His session took a deep dive into how the Digital Thread framework connects digital elements to provide one, integrated view of an asset through the entire manufacturing lifecycle.
If you want to know more about the Digital Thread, download our free eBook,
Enabling the Digital Thread.
Our on-site staff furthered Michel Gadbois’ Digital Thread presentation by engaging attendees at our booth and offered them a chance to rank their own company’s digital journey by taking our Digital Thread Assessment questionnaire. Would you like to see how your company’s digital journey ranks? Take our free online assessment, http://info.ibaset.com/digital-thread-adoption-assessment.
See you next year!
- Space Tech Expo 2017 Recap - June 5, 2017
- The Rising and Reviving Implications of Privatized Space Exploration - May 16, 2017
- Aerospace Standard Compliance: Adjusting to AS9100 Rev D - April 25, 2017
- Evaluating the Quality Management System - March 3, 2017
- What Lies Ahead for Aerospace and Defense in 2017? - February 1, 2017
- Navigating the Digital Enterprise - December 5, 2016
- iBASEt Expands Professional Services Offerings - October 25, 2016
- Smart Manufacturing Targets the Full Product Lifecycle Including MRO - August 31, 2016
- The Impact of ISO 13485 - August 3, 2016
- Key Findings from an IoT and Manufacturing Survey from MESA & LNS, 2016 [infographic] - July 5, 2016