We are proud that iBASEt’s Solumina has been named a Master on the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software. Rankings are based on customer reviews, product performance details and capabilities, and evaluated across 120 manufacturing products.
Manufacturing Software Rating
iBASEt received a high score of 4.5 out of 5 for Value User Rating, which was one of the highest scores on the quadrant for user value.
The inclusion and high placement in this Quadrant reflects Solumina’s leading position as a provider of manufacturing execution software solutions for complex, highly regulated manufacturing industries. The system works best with large manufacturing plants on the enterprise level.
FrontRunners for Manufacturing, June 2017
Powered by Gartner Methodology
FrontRunners is published on Software Advice, a trusted resource for software buyers. FrontRunners evaluates verified product data and end user reviews from softwareadvice.com, capterra.com and getapp.com, positioning the top scoring products based on capability and value.
Software Advice noted that Solumina software solutions integrate Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) and Supplier Quality Management (SQM) across the manufacturing value chain.
Every aspect of manufacturing, from automating and digitizing interactive work instructions using 2D and 3D CAD drawings and visualizations to providing real-time updates and data collection is synchronized across manufacturing operations with the Solumina Manufacturing Execution System.
Solumina reduces the paperwork across all product centers anytime. Solumina is deployed on-premise and is compatible with Windows operating systems.
For more information on this review, read the full article.
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017