iBASEt is proud to announce that Conrad Leiva, Vice President of Product Strategy and Alliance will be presenting as part of two different speaking sessions at Deltek Insight 2016.
Deltek Insight 2016
Deltek Insight brings together customers, partners and industry experts for an unmatched four-day learning and networking experience. Hundreds of unique sessions are offered, including product training, discussions of best practices, case studies and business strategies. Containing dedicated areas and programs for the purpose of joining like-minded business professionals, Insight is designed to both maximize networking and engagement among attendees and connect people with the colleagues and topics most relevant to their interests.
The Path to the Connected Digital Enterprise
Leiva will be presenting the first of his speaking session at the conference on Wednesday, November 16th at 10:05 am titled “The Path to the Connected Digital Enterprise”. In this session, Leiva will be focusing on the what are the latest trends in Project Manufacturing. He will discuss with attendees how manufacturers are exploring new ways of creating and capturing value. In this session, attendees will be given an overview to learn more about the building blocks to the fourth industrial revolution.
The Price of Non-Conformance
Leiva will also be presenting at a second speaking session on Wednesday, November 16th at 2 pm which is titled “The Price of Non-Conformance” which will give attendees a chance to discuss one of the key factors in lean manufacturing which is enhancing product quality while effectively minimizing manufacturing costs. In this session, Leiva will discuss how many times quality costs can make or break your project’s profitability. Attendees of this session will have the chance to learn about non-conformance related costs including supply chain, in-process, rework and post delivery costs and ways to minimize them.
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017