We’re very excited to announce that our Founder and CEO Ladeira Poonian has won a Bronze Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year – Business Products in the 14th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business. The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run, both nationally and internationally.
Ladeira was selected as a winner for her leadership and influence reshaping the modern manufacturing industry through world-class customer care, entrepreneurialism and product innovation. Under her leadership, the company has established itself as a software leader for manufacturers in complex, highly regulated industries to modernize and streamline production by improving product quality and integrating global supply chains, all while managing costs and scaling with demand.
The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world’s premier business awards. The winners were chosen through a highly selective and competitive process by more than 170 professionals worldwide serving on five specialized judging committees.
Ladeira’s recognition highlights her dedication to product innovation, and her influence over the manufacturing industry as a whole. The recognition from the Stevie Awards also showcases iBASEt’s esteemed reputation in the industry.
Through Ladeira’s thoughtful leadership, iBASEt will continue to be a groundbreaking provider of software solutions to organizations in the public and private sectors.
To learn more about her story click here.
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017