Bottom line: The future of digital manufacturing is being defined today. Excelerate 2015 is a great place to learn how this quickly changing area is creating new opportunities to refine and align manufacturing strategies to customers’ needs and requirements.
Meet The Manufacturing Execution System Dream Team
Matt Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research and Simon Ellis, Practice Director, IDC Manufacturing Insights are delivering the keynotes at Excelerate 2015 being held October 6-8, 2015 at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California.
Mr. Littlefield’s keynote, The Journey to Digital Manufacturing and Smart Manufacturing, provides empirically-driven insights into the manufacturing revolution happening today.
Simon Ellis’ keynote, The Evolution of Manufacturing Supply Chains — Networked, Collaborative, and Transparent
There’s also six iBASEt customer presentations that are going to deliver excellent insights into the current state and future direction of digital manufacturing. These include the following:
- Airbus – Assembly and Test Processes with Solumina. Jean-Francois Petilon
- BAE Systems – Implementing Solumina across Multiple Sites. Steve Rubenfeld, Ryan Spurr
- Cirrus Aircraft – Leveraging Solumina for FAA Certification. Evan Buchholz
- L-3 Communications – Quick Wins through Phased Deployment. Keith Byrd
- NORDAM Group – Integrating SOLUMINA into SAP Shop. Todd Bruton
- Parker Hannifin Group Aerospace – ROI of Integrated Manufacturing-What we would do differently. Dell Foxen
At iBASEt, Our Passion Is Seeing Our Customers Excel
With over 25 hours of learning available on the latest advances in MES, MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS strategies and systems, Excelerate 2015 will be the most insightful digital manufacturing conference of the year.
“The user conference is named Excelerate because “Accelerating Visibility & Control” is what we do best at iBASEt”, said Michel Gadbois, vice president of worldwide sales, “we want our users to excel in getting the most out of their investments in MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS. In addition to our users, we are excited to extend an invitation to non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial.”
This year’s theme “Surfing the Digital Thread” reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. Learn more about Excelerate 2015: Surfing The Digital Thread here.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015