iBASEt is proud to congratulate our partner, Cirrus Aircraft, for winning the 2017 Manufacturing Leadership Award from Enterprise Technology Leadership by Frost & Sullivan.
iBASEt helped Cirrus Aircraft manage the transition from component to systematic configuration management. This included streamlining inspection and conformity processes, maintaining safety for test pilots, consolidating as-built and as-tested records, and expediting production approval.
With iBASEt’s Solumina, Cirrus Aircraft streamlined the reconciliation process and the ability to successfully scale the Vision SF50 program. As a result, Cirrus Aircraft was successful in becoming more efficient in their ability to compile and analyze key data for conformity, which has been a large manual effort in the past.
In this process, Cirrus Aircraft had success in delivering and realizing greater value with improvements in the below areas:
- Reduced paper
- Improved quality stops
- Quality built in to reduce errors
- Handle thousands of work orders- scale production- full visibility
- Ability to set up many process plans
According to Frost & Sullivan: “Winners of the 2017 ML Awards have proven vision and innovation are alive and well in the manufacturing industry. By embracing the technology-driven transformation that we call Manufacturing 4.0, innovating new business models, and leveraging engaged work forces, these leaders are laying the groundwork for a new era of greater productivity in manufacturing.”
ML Awards winners and their partners will be honored on June 14, 2017, at a Gala Celebration that concludes the 13th annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Huntington Beach, California.
In addition to Cirrus Aircraft being recognized, iBASEt is also being recognized for the partnership and our help in facilitating the successful nomination and playing a significant role in enabling this award-winning project.
Read more about Cirrus Aircraft Case Study here: http://info.ibaset.com/cirrus-aircraft-case-study
- Cirrus Aircraft Receives Enterprise Technology Leadership Award - June 9, 2017
- Excelerate 2017: Day Two Highlights - April 13, 2017
- Excelerate 2017: What You May Have Missed on Day One - April 13, 2017
- MRO Trends for 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Collaborating to Win in the Digital Enterprise - January 24, 2017
- How MES Software and Big Data are Changing Manufacturing in the U.S. - January 12, 2017
- President Trump Likely to Bump the Aerospace & Defense Sector - December 8, 2016
- MRO Compliance without Consternation - November 21, 2016
- Why Earlens Selected Solumina as Their MES Solution - November 3, 2016
- How Product Lifecycle Execution (PLE) Can Improve Compliance with NQA-1 Regulations in the Nuclear Industry - October 11, 2016