Foothill Ranch, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013—iBASEt, the leading MES supplier for the aerospace and defense industry, will demonstrate the integration between its software suite Solumina and the leading CAD/PLM systems at the AeroDef Exposition and Conference on March 19-21 at the Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.
Tight information flow between engineering’s CAD/PLM systems and manufacturing’s MES systems can reduce the time it takes to introduce new products, decrease manufacturing mistakes related to design interpretation, and manage engineering changes more efficiently.
“Solumina fully leverages investments made in 3D CAD systems and streamlines the flow of information between engineering and manufacturing, not just for regulatory compliance, but to improve efficiency and accelerate product innovation,” Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing at iBASEt, said. “We have been providing these integrated solutions through partnerships with leading engineering software vendors.”
Come see how Solumina differentiates itself from all other products and approaches by focusing on complex discrete manufacturing, top-to-bottom quality process integration, and quick integration time.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015